The Summer League Finals Party is August 18th at Warner Park. Complimentary food and drinks for all summer league participants.
6:00 - MW Finals - Untitled vs. Mind the Gap
7:45 - TR Finals - Delightful Tryhards vs. Happy Salmon
Fall league registration information is up: http://www.mufa.org/mufa/where-to-play/leagues/fall-league/
1. In order to register, first login or create a new user account with MUFA. If you played in Fall League last year or Spring League this year then it will remember your login.
2. The captain of the team should create the team after they have registered. Creating the team ties together all of the people with the same baggage password and lets any new people with the same baggage password join the team. Just go to teams page and you will see a "create a team" link. This must be done first so people can sign up for the team.
3. After logging in or creating a new MUFA account, fill out the registration information. You should have already talked to your teammates and decided on a team password that you will all use to assign you to your team.
4. After you have entered in your registration information and submitted the information, you will have the option to pay online through Paypal. You can always log into your account again later if you don't wish to make a payment now.
5. If you will be under 18 on June 4, 2018 you need to fill out and turn in a youth waiver.